All-Day Primary now offers coaching and consultation to the greater Montessori community.
Our goal is to continue to serve as a resource to Montessori educators, caregivers, administrators, and schools as they help primary children (ages 2 ½ -6) develop a lifelong love of learning.
We currently work with:
- Parents and caregivers looking to implement Montessori principles at home.
- Montessori assistants seeking classroom management strategies.
- Primary Montessori teachers looking for practical tips or coaching.
- Administrators considering ways to better support their faculty and staff.
Our Most-Requested Offerings Include:
- Phone, Virtual, or In-person Coaching
- Teacher Mentorship
- Classroom and School Consultation
- Parent Education Events
- Teacher and Assistant Workshops
- Material Making Classes
We would love to hear from you!
Please contact us to request additional information and we will get back to you to share how
All Day Primary can support you.